Friday 15 February 2013
How can Belfast meet the new demands of the future?
Today's 'lunch' was with +Peter Dornan, +Paul Roberts and +Glenn Jordan... Highlights include...
- "As community leaders it is part of our strategy to invite the private sector to stitch our area together.."
- "It is about trying to change people's aspirations..."
- Labour tried to eradicate in twenty years and instead it is worse than ever...
- The importance of getting FabLabs out in the community...
- "Hellooo Daddy..."
- Challenges are really severe, 81% of cuts coming to Northern Ireland have not been implemented yet
- "There is no future for us that relies purely on economic growth..."